Wednesday 5 May 2010

So many web-sites so little time

Wednesday, 5 May 2010
So many web-sites so little time

Afternoon all.
I am beginning to feel so swamped by all the forum,blogs,twitters,facebook and other sites that I am promoting on, that I have been neglecting my own personal web-site.
I haven't been properly promoting it for a while,and it shows. (Google Analytics is a wonderful thing)
So this is all about http://www.juliemonkphotography.co.uk Here you will find an abundance of images,which can be purchased on my site via Pay Pal. You can choose the size and have an option for posters which are printed on a Epsom professional large format printer; onto 350g semi-matte paper. Or as a canvas print which is printed on brilliant white canvas.
Just click on the image that you like and go to the drop-down menu for size and finish.
Please feel free to visit the guest-book and leave any feed-back or comments, I would love to know what you think.
I now really need to get on with the garden and water my veg,which is growing really well, considering that I just plant them and let them get on with it.
Have a great week, and don't forget to visit.
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Hi following you from Women Wednesday blog hop, thanks for joining in! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exactly the same - I don't know where to start most mornings :)

    ReplyDelete